Tuesday 4 June 2013

Season 17 - Scruff's Makeover

Pros:
-Gordon, Henry & James
-Details On Whiff & Scruff
-The General Story
Cons:
-Gordon's Speed

Now We Move On To Episode 2. I Liked This Episode For The Reasons I Am About To State:

Firstly, The Storyline. The Story I Find Has Quite A Nice Ring To It. There Is (Finally) No Three Strikes Formula. It Seems More Like The Classic Series To Me. So Far, This Is My Favorite Episode, But Will Probably Be Topped By Tomorrow's Episode.

Secondly, Arc Seem To Have Upped The Detail On Scruff And Whiff. They Are Now Coated With Rubbish. I Like This Because It Just Adds More To Their Models. Good Job, Arc!

Lastly, And Probably One Of My Favorite Additions To This Episode, Gordon, Henry And James Are In The Big Shed, Being Big Engines! An Addition Not Seen Since Season 2! Their Lines Suit Them Almost Perfectly, But I Honestly Thought That The Lines "Disgraceful! Disgusting! Despicable!" Would Have Been Even Better But Meh, It Can't Be Perfect.

Overall, I Really Liked This Episode Personally, My Only Nitpick Being That When Scruff Asked Gordon To Swap Jobs With Him, I Thought That Gordon Was Going A Bit Too Slow. Aside From That, I Really Like This Episode. It Feels Like Something Right From The Classic Series.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment